Tequila Sunrise Tulip
- A stunning mix of yellows, reds and pinks with lots of bi-colors
- Value Bag! 20 LARGE bulbs – 12cm in circumference or larger!
- In zones 3-7, plant in the fall or early winter; warmer zones will need to prechill the bulbs first
- Blooms in the spring – typically April and May
- You will receive all Darwin Hybrid tulips the type that many call the “perennial tulip”
Netherland Bulb Company is pleased to offer this very special mixture that will enable you to create large plantings of colorful Dutch Darwin Tulips at a very low cost. This mixture, packed right in the heart of Holland’s bulb-growing area and rushed to America, includes prize varieties not available in sufficient supply to offer individually. Top quality 12+ cm. bulbs yield bountiful blooms for bright bouquets to dazzling solids and multi-colours to fill your home or to share with friends. Mature Height: 20-22 inches tall