A complete flower garden in a box, 50 perfectly matched Narcissus Bulbs in all colors, with easy to follow directions for planting, bloom times and plant height. Planting: Plant in the fall as soon as your bulbs arrive in any well-drained garden soil, located in a sunny spot or semi-shade. Plant each bulb in a hole, approximately 2 to 3 times the bulb diameter in depth and cover with soil. Water thoroughly. It is preferable to plant in groups and allow one bulb diameter as the planting distance between the bulbs. Protect against extreme cold weather by mulching in the late fall
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Tulip Bulbs "Red Impression" - Top Sized 12cm+ Bulbs
- Darwin Hybrid Tulip 'Red Impression' Extra-large, long lasting blooms. A blazing fire engine red from top to bottom.
- Tulip Red Impression has exceptional perennial qualities.
- Red Impression produces giant flowers!
- Zones 3-8, Plant in Fall, blooms April - May.
- Extra-large perennial tulips run from the reds and yellows, with everything in between
- It's a "hot family" of colors, and never fails to create a fantastic splash of color
- Mature Height: 20-22 inches tall
- 12/+ cm