In this exquisite Split-Corona Daffodil, the light yellow cup is deeply divided into a softly ruffled skirt that lies on top of the broad, white outer petals. Each stem bears two of these unusual and fragrant, 3in blooms. Mid-season to late. Large, bright Narcissus blooms are for many gardeners the first visible signs of spring. These vigorous, long-lived bulbs thrive joyously in sunny, well-drained places, are shunned by hungry deer and voles, and will thrive and multiply with little care on your part, creating a glorious landscape and a horticultural legacy.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Extra-large perennial tulips run from the reds and yellows, with everything in between
- It's a "hot family" of colors, and never fails to create a fantastic splash of color
- Mature Height: 20-22 inches tall
- 12/+ cm
- Tulip Bulbs "Red Impression" - Top Sized 12cm+ Bulbs
- Darwin Hybrid Tulip 'Red Impression' Extra-large, long lasting blooms. A blazing fire engine red from top to bottom.
- Tulip Red Impression has exceptional perennial qualities.
- Red Impression produces giant flowers!
- Zones 3-8, Plant in Fall, blooms April - May.