Mass Planting is an easy way to fill a garden with lots of color. Concentrate your display where it will be mostly effective. Lots of bulbs in one or two areas of the garden will give a much better effect than the same number spread all over the garden. Try planting large quantities in smaller, more generous groupings. Avoid planting in one straight row of evenly spaced bulbs, this often results in a sparse looking display. Narcissus are commonly known as Daffodils. According to mythology Narcissus is a Greek god who sees his own reflection in a shimmering lake and falls in love with himself. An angered goddess lured him to the lake as a punishment for rejecting the love a young nymph. As a punishment for his vanity, he falls into the lake and in his place springs yellow daffodils. Ideal for warmer climates, daffodils long lasting, deer resistant blooms are available in wide range of sizes. Perfect if you are a new gardener or an experienced gardener, these are one of the easiest bulbs to grow. So add drama to your garden with the “Big Blooms” of the classic Trumpet and Large Cup varieties. Or try classic Small Cup varieties for a softer appearance. Scarcely resembling the classic daffodils, the Split Corona and Double Narcissi will add an unexpected surprise. And because they are perennials you can expect to enjoy your daffodils year after year. Light Conditions: Sun,Partial Sun/Shade Bloom Time: Mid Spring Height: 16 Inches Hardiness Zone: 3-8 When to Plant: Fall Grade: 12/14cm ————– Genus: Narcissus Family: Large Cupped Cultivar: Ice Follies Common Name: Daffodil
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Tulip Bulbs "Red Impression" - Top Sized 12cm+ Bulbs
- Darwin Hybrid Tulip 'Red Impression' Extra-large, long lasting blooms. A blazing fire engine red from top to bottom.
- Tulip Red Impression has exceptional perennial qualities.
- Red Impression produces giant flowers!
- Zones 3-8, Plant in Fall, blooms April - May.
- Extra-large perennial tulips run from the reds and yellows, with everything in between
- It's a "hot family" of colors, and never fails to create a fantastic splash of color
- Mature Height: 20-22 inches tall
- 12/+ cm